The Cadushy Distillery, where you can drink a cactus, in the heart of Rincon, Bonaire!
As you are driving north to SCUBA dive or visit Washington-Slagbaai National Park, there’s a very special place that you simply cannot miss, Bonaire’s Cadushy Distillery, found in the heart of the island’s oldest settlement, Rincon. In this special enclave, you’ll find a unique experience when you enjoy sipping on a cactus, cactus liqueur that is! Bonaire’s Cadushy Liqueur!
The Cadushy Distillery’s Visitor Center
The Visitor Center is open each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00 AM straight through until 5:00 PM. There’s never any charge to visit, and those stopping by will enjoy a tour and be educated on the production process of all of Cadushy’s fine liqueurs and spirits–rum, vodka, tequila, and whiskey. Sit and sip while you try each one, under the ancient trees in the garden. Bonaire’s loras (parrots), prikichi (parakeets), and hummingbirds will join you, as the Cadushy garden is a great bird watching location for terrestrial birds.
Cadushy’s Island Liqueurs
Celebrating the diversity of islands in the Dutch Caribbean, Cadushy has blended some very smooth tastes reminiscent of each of the islands.
- Aruba–Recognizing the island’s Indian heritage,
- Bonaire–Cactus and lime have long been used in traditional Bonaire kitchens, so they are now melded together in this refreshing liqueur,
- Curacao–Calbas and soursop unite for a distinctive taste sensation,
- St. Eustatius (“Statia”)–Gold, representing its rich historical past as a major Caribbean trading center,
- Saba–The island’s spices are legendary, and come together for a tantalizing tang,
- St. Maarten–the Orange of Orange Liqueur with an herbal bite is perfect for special moments.
- Rom Rincon is named after Cadushy’s first home, right in Rincon, Bonaire.
- The award-winning Cadushy Vodka is made with Bonaire cactus!
- Captain Don’s Whiskey, the first Caribbean whiskey!
- Kaomati Tequila, made with Bonaire’s agave and aloe.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
The Latest News From The Bonaire Insider
Thank you for supporting our advertisers!