Religions and Churches on Bonaire
Many religions are represented on Bonaire.
Religion is an integral part of the life of many Bonaire residents, as well as a strong part of the cultural history of Bonaire, and there are quite a number of churches of all types on the island. Most Bonairean churches are Christian, but there is also an Islamic mosque. Further below you will find a list of the various place of worship on Bonaire.
Visitors are always welcome at any of Bonaire’s churches.
We’d like to remind visitors to our website that Bonaire’s churches are always delighted to see island residents and visitors attending their church services. However, they do ask that visitors respect the hospitality of Bonaire’s spiritual community and wear appropriate attire when attending services. No beachwear, shorts, T-shirts or slippers (flip-flops), please.
Assembly of God (Asemblea di Dios) (Telephone: 717-2194):
- Kaya Triton (Den Cheffi)
- Sunday at 10:00 AM in English, Dutch, and Papiamentu
- Wednesday Prayer Meeting at 7:30 PM
Iglesia di Cristo (Church of Christ) (Telephone: 796-0721):
- Kaya Msgr. Nwndt. 25
- Sunday Services at 10:30 AM and 7:00 PM
- Wednesday Services at 7:00 PM
- In Papiamentu, English as well if needed
International Bible Church (Telephone: 717-8332):
- Kaya Papago 104, Hato (behind Bon Bida Spa & Gym)
- Sunday service at 9:00 AM in English, at 10:45 AM there is a Sunday School for all ages.
Kingdom Grace International Church (Telephone 782-4564 or 788-3597):
- Kaya Casique (in front of the Sentro di Bario Noord Salinja)
- Sunday Service at 10:00 AM
- Midweek Service (Communion) 6:30 PM
- Children Bible Club every Saturday at 4:00 PM
- Services in English and Papiamentu
- Facebook: Kingdom Grace Bonaire Church
Our Lady of Coromoto Roman Catholic Church in Antriol (Telephone: 717-4211):
- Saturday at 6:00 PM in English
- Sunday at 9:00 AM 6:00 PM in Papiamentu
- Sunday 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM in Papiamentu
San Ludovico Roman Catholic Church in Rincon:
- Sunday at 6:00 AM and 9:00 AM and 7:30 PM
- Weekdays at 7:30 PM
Seventh Day Adventist Church (Telephone 717-4126 or 566-9976):
- Antriol: Kaya Maria #3: Saturday 9:30 AM, Spanish and Papiamentu service
- Rincon: Kaya Hoba
- Nikiboko: Kaya Pos di Amor #1-A Papiamentu service with English translator
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Telephone: 701-9522):
- Kaya Sabana #26
- Sacrament Services on Sundays at 9:00 AM (translation to English and Papiamentu upon request)
- Sunday School at 10:20 AM
United Protestant Congregation of Bonaire:
- Kralendijk, Plaza Wilhelmina: Sunday service at 10:00 AM in Dutch
- Rincon, Kaya C. D. Crestian: Sunday service at 8:30 /AM in Papiamentu/Dutch
For information on dialing a Bonaire phone number from off-island, see the Telephone page.