Bonaire Island News Links
Although Bonaire is a small island with just 12,000 permanent residents, a lot happens here.
To help keep track of the happenings, activities, news, and other items of interest, Bonaire depends on several media outlets, ranging from television to newspapers to on-line newsletters.
The following links can be used to reach many of these media outlets:
- Bonaire Insider - Bonaire's Independent Tourism News Blog (English). News as it happens, on-line.
Printed News with on-line links:
- Amigoe - Dutch and English. Daily published in Curacao.
- Arco Bonaire - English, Dutch, Papiamentu, and Spanish
- The Bonaire Reporter (formerly Port Call) - English. Weekly newspaper published on Bonaire.
- Daily Herald - English. Daily published in St. Maarten.
- Extra - Papiamentu. Daily downloadable PDFs.
- La Prensa - Papiamentu. Daily published in Curacao.
- BonaireTalk - friendly place to ask questions and get answers.
Printed News only:
- Algemeen Dagblad - Dutch. Daily Caribbean Edition of Dutch newspaper.
Another source of information, of course, is the InfoBonaire Web Site itself.